The Peech app converts any TEXT, PDF, or ARTICLE into an AUDIOBOOK.
All publications in one app! It's audio!
You can scan a text page or a book. You can upload a text file or a PDF file. You can add any web article, tweet, or listen to our AI selections of the best publications around the world.
You can turn any text into sound!
List of features:
- You can listen to articles, Twitter threads, PDFs, text, or physical books on audio.
- You will be able to consume any text 5 times faster!
- You can scan any book or text with the camera on your iPhone.
- Speech supports more than 50 languages (English, Chinese, French, Spanish, etc.).
- Easily turn any article into audio: One app, all publishers!
- A total of 30+ relevant topics are covered, including Parenthood, Venture Capital, Marketing, Healthy Nutrition, Financial Markets, and Travel.
And so that the credibility of the sources is not in doubt, we collect and provide you only the most eminent sources: WIRED, OBSERVER, Harvard Business Review, Vanity Fair, Medium, The Economist, The Washington Post, The New York Times (NYT), Bloomberg, BBC, Business Insider, Fast Company, MIT Technology Review, The Atlantic, The Guardian, Vox, Nautilus, Aeon, Outside, The Verge, THE NEW YORKER, Market Watch, Farnam Street, Medical News Today, NPR, Rolling Stone, Vice, The Cut, Quartz, LA Times, VentureBeat and others.
With Peech Premium, you'll have unlimited access to everything Peech has to offer: Scan and Listen to any files, Editorial Collections of Articles, Unlimited Listening to Articles, voicing any added item, offline reading and listening.
You will be automatically charged $14.99 (monthly subscription) or $89.99 (annual subscription) through your iTunes account within 24-hours of the end of the current monthly or annual cycle for your Peech Premium subscription (depending on your subscription type: annual or monthly). Until 24 hours before the end of the current period, you can turn off auto-renewal from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be issued. Apple ID > View Apple ID > Subscriptions > Manage (iOS Settings > iTunes & App Stores > Apple ID > View Apple ID > Subscriptions)
Any content can be read aloud with this app:
- Recognition of text in photos
- Support for a wide range of input formats
- Text extraction from web pages
- Voices that sound great and are natural
- More than 60 languages are supported