Play the newest Sword Art Online game!
There's a new protagonist in town...you!
As a member of the Assault Team, you work alongside other imprisoned players to reach the 100th floor of Aincrad!
What would you do if you were trapped in a life-or-death situation?
The original SAO story can be experienced from your own perspective, as well as meeting familiar characters.
Discover behind-the-scenes stories not seen in the original SAO, and completely new plot developments! Take part in a "what-if" scenario that affects Aincrad!
System of battle
You and your partner Koharu are trapped together in a life-and-death game in Aincrad.
In order to defeat powerful monsters and accomplish tough quests, you'll need to collaborate with Assault Teams across the land! In order to succeed, you must forge stronger weapons, use skills that have different effects, and prepare in advance for your enemies' weak points and attack patterns.
A monthly subscription to Boost Mode gives you the following benefits:
- The Boost Mode will be automatically renewed every month starting from the purchase date.
- After canceling during the validity period, the boosts will continue to work until you log out after the expiration date.
- During the validity period, you cannot make duplicate purchases.
- This subscription will not be canceled by deleting the app.
- The subscription must be canceled at least 24 hours before it expires.
- The following procedure can be followed to cancel your reservation.
- Open the Google Play Store
- By tapping Menu = > Subscriptions, you can manage your subscriptions
- You can cancel your subscription by clicking "Cancel Subscription" in "SWORD ART ONLINE: Integral Factor".
Precautions to take
While purchasing, there is the possibility that connection problems may occur, so please don't close the application.