Build your own grocery store, personalize it, buy new cars and equipment, manage the economy, buy and sell over one hundred different items, grow your business, and write your own success story. As your company grows, you can write your own success story by purchasing an empty storefront.
It's the story of a guy who runs a store with no stock in the video game Trader Life Simulator. While juggling the various facets of your life, it is crucial that you continue to run your company and keep your grocery store stocked. Be careful! The possibility of declaring bankruptcy exists. If you have any queries, please do not be reluctant to get in touch with us.
- In the player's shop, there are more than 100 different products available
- Make your house your own by customizing furniture, PCs, and more.
- Visiting more places and watching TV
- System for billing.
- Dynamic Pricing System: Prices change on a daily basis
- System of economy, banks, loans, ATM, credit cards, and more
- Players can purchase and use phones and laptops.
- Restocking occurs in shops.
- Aspects of survival such as hunger, fatigue, filthiness, etc.
- Health System : The Player Will Get Sick If He Doesn't Eat, Take a Shower ... etc
- So many shops in the city and you can interact with them and buy from them.
- A lot of customizations and furniture for your shop.
- Workers in your shop.
- Cars / trucks to drive and transport your goods.
- Vehicles needs gasoline , oil and repairs , also there is a car mechanic in the city !
- You can buy from shops : vehicles , food , drink , oil and 50+ more items .
- Companies and much more interesting places that you can work with and have more income rather than managing your shop.
- Electronics That The Player Can Buy And Re Resell His Shop.
- A Farm That The Player Can Buy And Raise Animals.
- TV That you can use to play any video on the internet inside the game
Trader Life Simulator is a game where you play as a man who owns an empty supermarket. You need to keep your business running and your supermarket stocked, while managing other life aspects. Be careful. Bankruptcy is an option.